REMOTE IT SUPPORT
Generally speaking, we do IT. And we enjoy doing it, as long as our clients are happy and satisfied with the results of our creation
Remote IT support Is a happy medium in terms of service and price – it allows you to outsource the whole areas of your IT duties(up to the whole infrastructure), being limited only by your budget/needs, providing a serious offload to your in-house engineers, allowing them to focus on the new activities. This kind of support is very suitable for rapidly growing companies, as well as for the geographically distributed ones – our engineers will be happy to participate in the support and creation of new services/infrastructure, or to take responsibility of managing remote offices/affiliates.
Within this plan, payments will be made on the per-hour or per-contract basis, getting you the required flexibility options for different support capacities; support will be provided by qualified Tier 2-3 engineers.
Remote IT support would be most suitable for daily maintenance and troubleshooting of:
- DBMS – MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Backup and Disaster recovery
- Server/Storage/Network SW and HW
- IT infrastructure – MS AD, Azure, Rackspace, AWS Amazon, SCCM
- Collaboration and communication SW – Exchange, Sharepoint, Skype for Business, Office 365
- PC/Laptop/Printer/other office